Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I have not been eaten by lions! this update is very long overdue, I know! There are too many stories to tell, too many beautiful places to describe so I won't even try! Africa is an amazing place. I am now in the North of Malawi heading to the lake to chill out for a week or two. (traveling is sooo hard). In short, I have been to South Africa, Swaziland, Mozambique(one of my favorites!), Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and now here in Malawi. I will be heading north into Tanzania in a couple of weeks to check out Zanzibar Island and Mt. Kilimonjaro before heading west to Rawanda/Uganda to visit with the mountain gorillas. North from there to Ethiopia and Egypt, possibly a little bit of the Middle East. Who knows. Travels have been challenging at points but very rewarding! Photos will not come for a while but I am planning on sending a CD full of them home to Phil so he can upload them. Hope you are all doing something fun! Cheers, Jeff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home